Today I want to share this version of the club sandwich – with a twist. This Delicious and Tasty recipe for the Club is nothing short of satisfying for your taste buds. We’ve taken out the bacon and used a fried egg in place. So good!
– Multigrain -toasted
– Red Pepper Hummus
– Tomato – sliced
– Red Onions – thinly sliced
– Roasted Turkey Deli sliced – natural
– Jalepeno Havarti – Dayia vegan cheese – sliced.
– Fried Egg – free range
– Mix Greens – few pieces for layering on sandwich
Toast bread, spread hummus on it. In a skillet, fry egg sunny side up until cooked all way through leaving a bit of soft yolk.
Layer on all ingredients with cheese last – on top ( for melting). Place open – in oven to melt cheese then add mix greens and put other piece of toast on. Cut sandwich and ….Enjoy!
With Mother’s Day approaching, I wanted to share 6 awesome things to do with your MOM this mother’s day here in our Beautiful city Victoria.
- BRUNCH – BUBBY’S KITCHEN : This wonderful spot is a true gem. Located in the heart of Cook Street Village, they thrive on local, sustainable foods, healthy fresh dishes with an array of choices. All of their meats are hormone-free, eggs are free-range and fresh vegetables are local whenever possible. Drop by for a beautiful Brunch with your lovely mom, I promise she will LOVE it! …. Follow them on twitter @BubbysKitchen Visit their website for menus and hours. http://bubbyskitchen.ca/ 2. DALLAS ROAD – SCENIC WALK: There is absolutely nothing more breathtaking than the view from our ever-popular Dallas Road. If you’ve never seen and experienced it, it is time to go for a nice walk along the sea there. After a nice brunch, it is always nice to get some fresh air so might as well take in the beautiful views while you are out..this brings me to my next recommendation …
3. BREAKWATER CAFE & BISTRO – This beautiful spot in James Bay has been a staple for 20 years..with its breathtaking views of the ocean and sunsets, it is THE place to enjoy a glass of wine on the patio, stop by the cafe and grab a coffee or snack before you take a walk along the boardwalk. Follow on Twitter: @BreakwaterBistr
4. SPA DATE WITH MOM – SPA MAGNOLIA: There is nothing better than a well deserved pampering for all the Mom’s out there 🙂 Owner Paula Veenema’s facility has 7 treatment rooms, including two double rooms, hydrotherapy tub for wet services plus a relaxation lounge and change rooms with showers. Spa Magnolia ‘merges health with organic health and beauty treatments designed to revitalize skin, hair and body. All skin care is free from Phalates, Fillers, Carcinogenic and Parabens and as a Holistic Beauty Nutritionist I would recommend trying this Spa for these quality products. Treat your Mom to her special day <3. For more info on Specials and more follow them on Twitter: @TheSpaMagnolia www.spamagnolia.com
5. PICNIC – SAXE POINT: If dining out is not your thing, take a drive to Saxe Point. It is a beautiful scenic place that overlooks the Juan De Fuca Straight. ..perfect for a Picnic. Grab some yummy foods and your favorite bottle of Wine! Spending quality time with Mom near the ocean, indulging in nature is all you need. .. and of course spending time with your Mom.
DINNER – ZAMBRIS: One of the most authentic style restaurants in Victoria. This beautiful place [owner’s Peter and Jo Zambri] ; was once located just outside of London Drugs on Yates St. Now located down the road in what we know as The Atrium (Also known as the new BC Ferries Building). Not to mention the amazing food, it won’t make a big dent in your wallet. Zambris is a great to start the night with mom (And Dad), close to cool pubs for after dinner drinks, movie theaters and much more. Follow them on Twitter @ZambrisVictoria
Now that you have a few things to do on this Mother’s Day, I hope you are all out celebrating with your Mom’s and loved ones ❤ ❤
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL THE AMAZING MOM’S OUT THERE! ❤ >3 ❤
… A Very Special note to my very own Mom… “I will see you very soon, I LOVE and MISS You so MUCH!! XOXOX!