Sample Meal Plan + Fitness Template
AM: MORNING – Drink a Glass of room temp Filtered Water with Fresh Lemon and dash of Cayenne Pepper *can add splash of apple cider vinegar as well
- Yerba Mate Tea – steep the loose-leaf tea for 10 mins or longer – Yerba Mate tea is a great energizer and an Antioxidant
- CARDIO – 45 mins 5 days week AM – before breakfast + 1ltr H2O
- **Include a fresh-pressed juice in the mornings before first meal to get the digestive system going and to lightly cleanse the system– grapefruit/ lemon / cayenne / ginger/ beets/ algae’s. These are beneficial for cleansing and detox.
- Greens Smoothie: spirulina, chlorella, alpha and barley wheat grass / frozen berries or pineapple / hemp milk or coconut water / BCAA’s ( amino acids) / coconut yogurt
- ½ Cup Oats – add almonds / walnuts or hemp seeds for extra fats and protein / cinnamon ** a small handful of nuts **tbsp hemp seeds
- 3-4 eggs ( 1-2 yolk ) – *a tsp coconut oil to scramble is ok
MEAL 2 – 1 LTR H20 ( before)
- 4-5 oz lean protein: Turkey, cod, chicken, or sockey salmon *free range if possible **avoid albacore tuna – high in mercury
- 2 cups green salad + 1 cup steamed veggies. Avoid white potato’s / Corn
- ½ Cup quinoa / rice / yam etc * use balsamic or apple cider vinegar / lemon and a small amount of organic olive oil, walnut or hemp oil ( 1tsp)
MEAL 3 – 1 LTR H20 TRAIN WITH WEIGHTS ( if your work schedule permits you to do so )
- 4-5 oz Lean Protein – same as above or alternatively have a plant based protein – tempeh / lentils
- 2 cups mix green salads – sprouts / carrots/ beets / cucumbers/ chickpeas
- Piece of fruit – apple with few almonds
MEAL 4 – 1LTR H20
- Protein Smoothie – just add water / coconut water or hemp milk
MEAL 5 – 1 LTR H20
- Same as Meal 2 or 3
MEAL 6 –
- Light snack – protein / good fats *Eg: egg whites with spinach / protein shake (plant based or Isolate whey with water)
AVOID – All Refined oils: Canola / Hydrogenated / Vegetable Oils
USE – Unrefined Organic: Coconut Oil / Olive Oil / Hemp Oil / Walnut Oil / Grapeseed Oil / Avocado Oil
AVOID – Dairy and dairy products: cheese / milk and cream etc.
USE – Plant Based Alternatives: Hemp milk / Almond Milk *no added sugars / Coconut yogurts / fermented miso / soy Tempeh * no Soy Milk – Estrogen / hormone disrupters
AVOID – All refined sugars ( it is in almost everything!) *No artificial sweetners – too much chemicals
USE – Organic Coconut sugar ( in moderation & on oatmeal etc) / organic maple syrup / raw honey * use all sweeteners sparingly
**Drink only Water, herbal teas, and your morning smoothies + protein shake (mixed with water ) .. Drink filtered water according to your fitness activity ( for example; do not overload with 4-5 ltr water a day IF you are not at all active and sweating with your fitness.. lets hope you ARE training though – at least 6/ days per week 🙂
*CONDIMENTS ALLOWED – Spices + Herbs / Mrs.Dash / Lemon * Do not use table salt ** Alternatively can use Himalayan Sea Salt.
* No deep fried foods
* No Ketchup / hp sauces / bbq etc – these all have sugars/ salts with poor quality oils in them
* Try natural dips and spreads ( sparingly ) – avocado / hummus / tahini etc
* Avoid Alcoholic Beverages that have added mixes; juice/pop etc. – stick to wine / clean tequila 😊 with water IF you must, and limit the amount to just a beverage on weekend
*** typically if one wants to get lean, you should AVOID all alcohol for few months to see a difference in body overall .
* TRAIN Fitness 6 x / week for about an hour ( weights and cardio) .. ** Complete the AM Cardio 6 days / week 45 mins – Before breakfast!!
*Do Not eat 3 hours before bedtime * a protein shake with water OR few raw almonds is ok ( if feeling like you need something)
😊 * 7-8 hours rest every night!
*FOR A COMPLETE GROCERY SHOPPING LIST, RECIPE’S + PRIVATE CONSULTING PLEASE EMAIL ME:
~BEAUTY LIFE ~
* Before following a new workout and meal plan program, consult with your health care practitioner for a complete checkup*